Monday, November 12, 2007

Off to Mexico again this weekend....

I'll be spending a 5 days in Playa del Carmen Cave Diving in the Cenotes and then 4 days in Cozumel. http://www.divingplayadelcarmen.com/images/map-pdc2web.jpgLooking forward to my trip. Just came back from Spanish class with Mercedes and hopre to be brave enough to try some of it out, or at least hope to understand more.

I have mixed feelings about taking my Cavern and intro to cave courses. The Cenotes look beautiful but the prospect of being in a cave so far from the surface is a little scarey. Thankfully my friend Michele who is taking the course with me is even more cautious than I am when it comes to diving so we should be OK. Its also very easy for me to communicate with her underwater. http://www.discoverydiving.com/images/photos/charlienelson/1004-625%20Vaca%20Ha.JPG
Excited about seeing all of my Mexican friends too. Also will hopefully meet up with Sophia, Cat, Jessica, Travis and Jordan - phew, more people to see than on a trip back to Newcastle!!

No comments: