Saturday, March 27, 2010

The water Meter has been connected

All systems go (provided someone does not manage to steal it before we get a Iron mesh over the meter hole this weekend).
I have a pretty highly developed patience level. I account this to years of working with a colorful crew, teaching scuba diving and a genuine effort on my part to be more chilled. Lately though, my patience has been resembling despair when it comes to the commencement of building work on our house. We finished the wall around our property in 2009 and it has taken a full 3 months to get the water connected so that we can start building our house.
Anyway it is looking like the builder will be able to get started on our foundations next week. I am very cautiously excited about being able to see the outline of our ground floor soon!!!!

No comments: