Monday, August 13, 2007

Sat night Bob's House

Saturday night I decided to go and spend the evening at my beach house. When I say 'my beach house', I really mean the beach house I have rented a room in, on and off for about 5 years now. The house is owned by my friend Bob and he usually divides the summer into two groups of share weekends. Tonight was not a share weekend. Bob's sister Margie, who I really like, was there with a friend Paula and her two children. We had dinner, two glasses of wine and chatted. I'd not realized Margie and her friend were therapists, so that was interesting. The kids had a kitten with them and I enjoyed playing with him. Went to bed early (after an out door shower) and slept really well. Lovely day with good people. I always have a picture of Bob watering his garden first thing in the morning when I think of the beach house.

No comments: