Thursday, May 29, 2008

The eve of my trip to Canada and dyslexia

Just got off the phone with Fernando. We were comparing our dive plans and he is insistent that we can't do the profile that we were aiming to do because our deco time would exceed the 15min limit of our course - I think he's crazy as I spent hours on this and its absolutely fine. After debating the point for 10 mins I realized that I had written '9' instead of '19' at one crucial point in a page long calculation. So... if I don't come back after this weekend my gravestone should read 'she only made one tiny error in her calculations' - the story of my life. I will be spending some time on our 6 hour car journey tomorrow learning how to use Jeff's computer!!!!
P.S. Parents - this type of diving is safe as houses

No comments: